Friday, January 4, 2008

New Course Listing - Enchanted Kit Planning!

As some of you know, I'm not a current student at Hogwarts. I actually graduated some 10 years ago and have been working for the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Mysteries. Well, I got a lovely call this morning from Professor McGonagall offering me the teaching position for a new class listing. - Enchanted Kit Planning! Everyone knows that in order to be prepared in life we must plan! I'm so excited to take on this position :) Because I can't be at Hogwarts everyday my lessons will be available here - online. Oh, this is wonderful!

School, of course, begins on January 18th, but I will leave a little teaser for the course here.


This is a picture of a first year kit, which can be found HERE. This kit contains a wonderful knitted bag, a beautiful hank of Ravenclaw yarn, a cute dinosaur novelty, a handmade needle holder with needles, and a CD of Magical Music. So the course will include many ideas to help you plan your kit and make it extra cute, hopefully for little money, but made to look fabulous!!!

3 comments:

Jade Bladvak said...

I'm a first-year at Hogwarts and I've just joined the HSKS4 for the very first time. I know I could benefit from some guidance in Enchanted Kit Planning! I do hope I have time with all my other coursework!

Cliodna Trelawney said...

I'm excited to see what this class has instore for us. This being my first year at Hogwarts I'm sure I'll benefit greatly for your lessons.

Anonymous said...

Yes, this course should prove more valuable than Defense Against the Dark Arts!