Friday, January 25, 2008

Intoxicated - me? Never!!

It appears that some students (who should have been sound asleep!) overheard a little conversation that I had with Professor Black the night before last. I'm not sure that I should be sharing this so publicly, but . . . oh bother! Why not? I must set the records straight lest my employment at Hogwarts come under scrutiny because of a little too much House gossip.

I have never had anything stronger than a stout mug of butterbeer, but it became evident that Professor Black is rather. . . shall we say, chivalrous? He simply can't resist a damsel in distress or, it seems, a damsel that is hungry. I've been wanting to spend a little more time with the Professor, but everyday my time is swallowed up by students that just can't seem to understand the curriculum. I mean, how hard is it to read my assignments and then follow them to a T?

I feel rather vindicated, however, because I overheard Professor Black telling the headmistress that he gave Ms. Flitwick, Ms. Pinkstone, Ms. Puddlemere, Ms. Crookshanks, and Ms. Durmstrang detention. He had them sort out the rotten flobberworms from the good one's. He said that it was because they were talking and giggling in his class too much, but I know in my heart that he heard about my name being drug through the mud and not having the heart to take care of the matter myself.

Sigh!! I think that I might have found my true love! Before we left his bedchamber to head for the kitchen I did swipe this pic I found on his nightstand.

2 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I think you should read my version of events over on my blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a great sport!