Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Enchanting

Definition:
captivation:
A feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
A magical spell

This is a little pre-work before the class actually begins. We want to create a sense of wonder in presenting our packages to our swap partners, so I thought that I would display another package:

The participant who received this beautiful package probably experienced a since of mystery when they opened their box.
"It was like Christmas in my house this evening!" As quoted by the swapper who received this package. And, wouldn't you know it? This package was sent by a previous Hufflepuff House Prefect.

2 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Oh, I like that idea! I must look in the Daily Prophets classifieds for some appropriate wrappings.

Anonymous said...

I think one of my favorite parts putting together the package is the presentation. So much fun when you can really make it feel special.