Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Communication Continued - Post-dated Hallmark Cards

Last year I participated in the Fall Felted Bag Swap. The swap took place between the end September/beginning of October and lasted until the middle of November - I think. Anyway, it was a very busy time for me, what with kids heading back to school traffic in a uproar. So, I tend to preschedule e-cards to be delievered in my pals email box periodically. Did you know you could do that?? Yes, you just head on over to Hallmark. Pick out 4 or 5 cards and change the delivery date for when you would like the card to be delivered, and presto!! Yes, it's probably a little bit sneaky and you may have fallen off the face of the planet by the time the last card is delivered, but it's the thought that counts and every couple of weeks or days your pal will receive communication from you and you only had to think of it once instead of 4 or 5 times. Try it out! I bet you'll be pleased with the result.

1 comment:

Emma Gorodok said...

I did not even know about Hallmark before, thanks for pointing me in their direction...