Monday, February 4, 2008

Making Stitch Markers

Stitch markers, stitch markers! These are a nice little addition to your package. Unfortunately, sometimes you can't find the exact theme or color to suit your needs or even the right size! Compared to how much they cost already made they are relatively inexpensive to make. I've made a few stitch markers in my life, but never actually looked for a tutorial. If I had my stitch markers would have been better quality markers, I tell you!

Well, I won't reinvent the wheel. I'll list some of the stitch marker tutorials that I've found on the MWWW - Muggle World Wide Web.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love making my own stitchmarkers it is an add on hobby to my knitting.

Stop by my blog and vote in the gift poll, this weeks Badger Report explains the gift. ;)
http://johnsbeautifulangel.blogspot.com/

Jennifer
Hufflepuff Prefect